Applications required for Pilot Training/Mobility of
Design and Production of Knitwear
The ICT-TEX (ICT in Textile and Clothing Higher Education and Business) is an EU funded project that aims to improve the competencies in Information Communication Technology (ICT) for people working in the Textile and Clothing Industry (TCI), by developing courses for various textile subareas provided through an online open-source platform.
Applications are invited from students to attend the fully funded training to be held in Karl Mayer Stoll, Germany for the course of Design and Production of Knitwear that has been developed by the cooperation of consortium members and within the framework of the project. The training will host experts from the company.
- Courses: 2D Knitted Fabric Programming , 3D Knitwear Programming
- Location: Karl Mayer Stoll, Germany
- Duration: 30.05-03.06.2022
- Costs: A lump sum amount will be paid that cover the traveling and living costs are covered
- Training Language: English
- Deadline: 03.05.22
- Registration: Click here
- For Students: (Ph.D. students, Master's students, Bachelor students (7th, 8th semester); average study grade (not less than GOOD); English proficiency (at least B1/Intermediate).
- Teachers/Researchers: CV and motivation letter
- Staff: Appointed by the TCI business
Recognition and validation of education:
The students’ training and mobilities are part of students’ education. The training will be recognized by the textile universities and respectively by the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS).
The trainers/researchers training and mobilities will be recognized by the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).