Applications required for Pilot Training/Mobility of Entrepreneurship in TCI
The ICT-TEX (ICT in Textile and Clothing Higher Education and Business) is an EU funded project that aims to improve the ICT (information and communication technology) and entrepreneurial compentences of students, teachers and staff in the Textile and Clothing Industry (TCI), by developing courses for various textile subareas provided through an online open-source platform.
Students / teachers / researchers are invited to attend the fully funded training to be held in Mestre (Italy) and hosted by CIAPE for the course of Entrepreneurship in TCIthat has been developed by the cooperation of consortium members and within the framework of the project. The Pilot training will host expert trainers in TCI business and TCI entrepreneurs.
- Course: Entrepreneurship in TCI
- Location: CIAPE, Mestre (Italy)
- Duration: 29 November - 3 December 2021
- Costs: A lump sum for travelling and living costs will be paid
- Training Language: English
- Application: Click here (need a Google account to access the application form)
- Application Deadline: 08.11.21
- For Students: (Ph.D. students, Master's students, Bachelor students (7th, 8th semester); average study grade (not less than GOOD); English proficiency (at least B1/Intermediate).
- Teachers/Researchers: CV and motivation letter
- Staff: Appointed by the TCI business
Recognition and validation of education:
Students’ training and mobilities are part of students’ education. People participating in the mobility will receive a certificate developed according to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) (for students).
Topics to be Covered
Following topics will be covered during the mobility workshop
- Entrepreneurial self-assessment
- Basics of TCI entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial ideas generation and selection
- Run a business: from the start to the end
- Institutional / technical supports for entrepreneurs in TCI
- Environmental treats and opportunities assessment
- Innovations in TCI and innovation development process
- Goals setting and effective TCI business management
- Business planning for TCI entrepreneurs
- Resources management in TCI business
- Innovative models of production processes in TCI business
- Financial resources for innovative TCI businesses
- Governmental grants for TCI entrepreneurial initiatives
- Entrepreneurial capital and its management
- Subcontracting and industrial networks in TCI
- Entrepreneurial networks and short supply chains